International Break

Finally the rest of the world has woken up and realised how much quality our Captain has. Its great to see Barry play so well for England and its also great to here praise for him. Steve McClaren, I think, now has the chance to prove the press (and everyone else, me included) completely wrong.

Much bigger 'shout-out', though, goes to my preferred home nation - Scotland. I was at Hampden for the first match against France and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Last nights result has had the same effect as seeing Sonic Youth perform Daydream Nation at the Roundhouse recently; I really do not know what to say or where to start.

Back to the Villa on Sunday with Manchester City away. I'm not making the trip for this one, but I'll probably manage a match report of some sort.

No comments: